Daily Taste’s quality control department conducts internal audits. Food hygiene rules and the HACCP system are followed in every sector and stage of production:
- Strict evaluation of suppliers
- Evaluation of raw materials based on high specifications
- Implementation of production process monitoring systems
- Continuous control of the produced products and improvement
- Performance reviews, feedback, and staff training at regular basis
The company implements an integrated Food Quality and Safety Management System, in compliance with the requirements of international standards FSSC 22000, ISO 22000:2018 and ISO 9001:2015, for the observance of which has been certified by the certification body TUV HELLAS.